Saturday, July 28, 2012

What. A. Trip.

Utah was amazing, what am I talking about? Utah is always amazing. Yes the scenery and the landscape have a lot to do with it, but it's the people who really make my trips out West special. The trip surpassed the expectations that I had set for it. I had planned to do nothing but ride my bike, spend time with friends, and relax.

I rode in Park City and Moab, places that have been on my "I Must Ride There" List for awhile. I hung out and spent time with some of my best friends. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. As I look back on it (a whole 5 days ago) I can't wait to go back! Let the training begin, because September is gonna be a race and another weekend to remember.

My trip in pictures...

Kris, Chris, & I riding at Snowbasin

Amy & Jared's Girls
Dessert at The Porcupine
Cupcakes Harper & I made for the Tri BBQ
Happy Jack Trailhead; Riding in WY


Barry & I riding in Park City
Park City
Tri Family 'Welcome Back' Dinner for Curry & I
Also celebrating Wes' bday.
The view from Steiner Aquatic Center in SLC.









The infamous SlickRock bike trail in Moab.

Floating the Weber River.

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Wish we could of squeezed a ride in but you would of smoked me.
    miss you! Can't wait until september!

    ReplyDelete

Allow me to introduce myself...again.

For those of you who are new here, allow me to introduce myself...for those of you who have followed with me you can skip on down. My name ...