Thursday, May 31, 2012

Driven By Anger

Anger is a great motivator. It can cause you to push yourself to limits you never thought possible. It can break you, it can even make you do things you never dreamed you'd bring yourself to do.

Anger for me is something that can be very positive when it comes to my training. I like to use it as fuel for my fire, to pump myself up that much more, or to push myself past prior limitations that other people had put upon me or that I have put upon myself. It causes me to swim harder, run faster, and to bike better.

So why am I talking about anger all of a sudden? Coming from the usually happy go-lucky kid. My last few weeks have been filled with anger, some caused by school, work, and some from training. I'm trying to use it as motivation to work harder. I have a new goal in mind for the upcoming season(s). One that I will not divulge because people have already told me it cannot be done.

Watch out world, because I'm a force to be reckoned with.

2 comments:

  1. you can accomplish anything you set your mind to!! I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! You won't know what you can do until you try!

    ReplyDelete

Allow me to introduce myself...again.

For those of you who are new here, allow me to introduce myself...for those of you who have followed with me you can skip on down. My name ...