Friday, February 6, 2015

50k Training/Life Update

It's been about three or four weeks since I announced that I am running a 50k. Here's an update on life since I dropped that bombshell.

School has been CRAZY. I get up at 4 am most mornings and try to be at school by 5 so that I can get myself ready for the day, work on homework, or my thesis paper. Load up five classes on top of that and I feel like I am slowly going crazy. Running around trying to figure out what it is I forgot to do this time.

Thesis paper is going okay. Slow, but progress is being made in some capacity...from what I am told that is a good thing. Teaching is GREAT. I love it, so much more than I thought I would.

Free time has been scarce so my training has been sporadic. I manage to get in about three days of running each week...my long runs are already in the double digits! I feel great during my runs; strong, confident, like I could run forever (some days).

I try and make it to Crossfit when I can...which isn't as often as I would like. But I still make a couple of times a week.

I finally got my Donation Page set up so that anyone who wants to support me on this crazy ride of mine can! My 50k isn't until November, but I am starting my fundracin' early (you'll get it when you see my page). There you can read about my back story, if you haven't already heard me blab about it, as well as read about the Rampy MS Foundation.

That is all I have for now, off to the library.

If you want to donate following the link below. Thank you in advance for your support! I appreciate it more than you know!

- j

https://www.purecharity.com/rampy-ms-research-foundation-teamenduraceforms-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allow me to introduce myself...again.

For those of you who are new here, allow me to introduce myself...for those of you who have followed with me you can skip on down. My name ...