Sunday, January 4, 2015

See Ya 2014

It seems all my friends are documenting their previous year so I thought I'd join the bandwagon and do the same. I decided this year to forgo the resolution, I try and better myself every day and I don't need the beginning of a new year to try and live up to some resolution I know I'll break by next week any way. 2014 was another year. It marked the final year in my graduate program, a family vacation, the marriage of a good childhood friend of mine, and many other memories. So instead of explaining I'll share them in pictures.
 
JANUARY
The beginning of the spring semester and shenanigans at the gym
FEBRUARY
Celebrating 25, a snowstorm with Maximus, and the celebration of Hannah
 and her baby girl on the way!
MARCH/APRIL/MAY
Welcoming Bear to the family, Eric introducing Max to Michelle's furball,
and my entrance into the 600lb club.
JUNE
So much fun spending time with the Holmes Family in FL, the marriage of my
good childhood friend Michael to his beautiful bride, and the rebirth of
my love for mountain biking.
JULY
Running the Ninja Turtle 5k, Michelle & Eric hard at work putting up hammock
stands, traveling to VA with Junk Brands and my favorite ginger, float trip with the CF417
crew and celebrating Lee's "Birthday Girl'" birthday with a great ride.
AUGUST
On the road again with Junk Brands and the broski, my cousin being deployed to
Afghanistan, and another care package from my favorite company, SKIN STRONG.
SEPTEMBER
Completed the endurance mountain bike challenge, Thorn-A-Thon with a PR 26 miles, and
the loss of our beloved Maximus at 13 years old. RIP baby boy.
OCTOBER/NOVEMBER
Celebrating Eric's birthday with Michelle, Bear Bear over for a visit, and introducing
the family to the love of cycling.

DECEMBER
Saying goodbye to the BEST lab group ever, taking family Christmas photos, attempting
to take puppy pics, adoption of Cinna-bon - the newest edition to the Martin Crew,
and celebrating the New Year with 5 of the coolest people under the age of 10.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Allow me to introduce myself...again.

For those of you who are new here, allow me to introduce myself...for those of you who have followed with me you can skip on down. My name ...